Training Camp July 10th 2017
Important Parent Information
Monday July 10th starts another season of Crusader Football with training camp. This is when football gets serious for everyone involved with the Crusaders organization. Below are the must know facts for this training camp.
- Practice is 4 days a week (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday ) 6:00-8:00 PM. We will also practice Saturday from 10-11:30 AM during training camp. Attendance is mandatory for all players. Practice can and will run later than 8:00 pm from time to time. Please email or call your head coach if your child is unable to practice.
- Pads will be distributed once your child completes 3 training camp practices. This is a PFL league rule that must be enforced. The 1st pad distribution will be Saturday July 15th.
- The players must pay their registration fee of $75 in order to receive equipment. This payment can be made at practices or online. Click Now to Pay
- The team will provide the players with the following equipment: Helmet, Shoulder Pads, Game Jersey, and Game Pants. A limited number of pad sets for pants will be available for players who need them. All team distributed equipment must be properly washed and maintained by the players. If damage occurs the parents will be required to replace the item. All parents must sign a waiver form before receiving equipment.
- The parents must provide the following equipment: Mouth Guards, practice pants, practice jersey and any additional pads or equipment you may want your child to wear such as arm sleeves, elbow pads, receiver gloves, wrist coach bands, etc). All of these items can be purchased at a discount at the online. It’s recommended that you buy practice pants with integrated pads. This would allow the player to simply put the game pants on over the practice pants and eliminate the need for removing and replacing pads.
- Football equipment Stinks really, really bad after a long day of practice. If you do not wish to wash the practice pants and jersey every night than you may want to purchase more than one of each. Have the player wash or disinfect their pads each night.
- Paper work (birth certificates, sports physical, code of conduct, etc) can be turned in on at practices during training camp. Need to know deadlines for paperwork? Visit our FAQ page on the website for more information.
- A schedule of events including practices and games can be found on our team calendar page of our website. Downloadable schedules are also available on our schedule page. All schedule dates and locations are subject to change.
- We rely on your participation in order to function. We are a parent organized, funded and run organization. Our volunteer coordinator will be in touch with you soon to schedule volunteering assignments.
If you have any questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to contact us any time.