Registration for Crusader Football and Cheer-leading is now open.
- Registration and payment for football players: March 1st – September 1st
- Registration and payment for Cheerleaders: March 1st – July 8th
Registration fees for the Carolina Crusaders 2016 season are as follows:
- Registration Fee of $75.00 for Football and Cheerleading
- Due at the time of Registration.
- This is a non-refundable cost for each participant. If your child decides not to participate for any reason, the $75 from this fee remains the property of the Carolina Crusaders.
Participation costs are an additional $300 (non-refundable) for both football and cheer-leading (total of $375).
The participation fee helps cover the cost of all of the equipment and uniforms for both football players and cheerleaders that are purchased as well as replaced every couple of years. Field usage fees for practice and games, referees, insurance, etc. The Carolina Crusaders will offer fundraising options intended to fully offset the participation fees. Additional information on football and cheer-leading costs can be found on our FAQ page.
Option 1 Pay by Mail
Download form, print, fill out all information with parent’s signature, enclose $75 and mail to: PO Box 256 | Rock Hill, SC | 29731
Option 2 Pay Online
- New physicals are requried within 12 months of last physical.
- No number is guaranteed for football players who register before April 1st. Numbers are available first come first serve, and must be a number that fits their position.
- Cheer-leading Registration ends July 8th
- Football Registration ends Sept 1st
If you have difficulties with the registration form please email .