Daily Football Helmet Inspection Checklist
Players – Check Your Helmet Before Each Usage As Follows:
- Check foam padding for proper placement and any deterioration.
- Check for cracks in vinyl / rubber covering of air, foam, liquid padded helmets.
- Check that protective system or foam padding has not been altered or removed.
- Check for proper inflation of air helmets. Follow manufacturer guidelines. Air pressure adjustments
are to be made by coaches, trainer or faculty equipment manager.
- Check all rivets, screws, Velcro and snaps to assure they are properly fastened and holding protective
*IF ANY OF THE ABOVE INSPECTIONS INDICATE NEED FOR REPAIR AND/OR REPLACEMENT, NOTIFY A COACH OR FACULTY EQUIPMENT MANAGER.